You are interested in
As a Travel Consultant you will be booking travel using Amadeus.
· Converting enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements.
· Creating bespoke travel itineraries and competitive quotes.
· Follow up with in-bound leads promptly, building and planning own pipeline of sale to achieve targets.
· Interacting with clients to determine their specific travel needs while building rapport and trust.
· Develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management.
· Maximising profits through negotiated rates.
· Take ownership and accountability of work ensuring 100% booking accuracy.
· Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries.
· Manage your sales pipeline and booking using our CRM and reservations system.
This is an 8 week temporary position with potential to go permanent.