You are interested in
• Receive telephone calls, answer queries and direct accordingly.
• Manage incoming /outgoing couriers and post (including parcels) following procedures.
• Control office inventory, including regular stock takes and undertaking orders as required.
• Be the onsite contact for employees in relation to building, health and safety and/or security issues.
• Report the building maintenance activities and progress to the Facilities Manager.
• Ensure all COVID-19 protocol is adhered to by staff and visitors and escalate health and safety issues to the Facilities Manager.
• Manage Contractors on site.
• Support the Facilities Manager to ensure health and safety building requirements are completed monthly.
• Fire Warden and First aider.
• Support the monitoring / recording of all visitors to the office.
• Supporting role for all office events and visits.
• Support the Facilities Manager in managing office catering arrangements.
• Support the Facilities Manager in developing efficient and effective processes
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
• Fluent English, oral and written.
• Educated to ‘GSCE’ level standard or equivalent
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• IOSH and /or any other Health and Safety qualification highly valued Information about visa requirements if any
• Must have the right to work in the UK