You are interested in
The Digital Marketing Specialist we are seeking should have a creative mind as well as hands on execution skills and strategic thinking to grow the business and to meet company objectives.
Responsible for the digital marketing of company products and services to drive ecommerce sales within B2C space
· Analysis and improvement of SEO results
· Develop and implement digital consumer promotional campaigns, including retargeting campaigns and Social Media Marketing
· Drafting and editing blogs, press releases and feature articles to a high standard with company messaging and editorial guidelines.
· To maintain, build and update mailing database on advertising/ marketing activities to customers (mail chimp)
· Analyze consumer trends, categories and information to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
The ideal candidate y should possess strong organizational skills and be confident and out-going with the ability to communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
· The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working in a similar Digital Marketing role, preferably in the travel or telecom sector or other B2C marketplace.
· Manage & optimize acquisition channels with double digit growth m-o-m in user acquisition
· Executing marketing campaigns through Affiliate Marketing networks as well as SEM, FB, Google Display, Email, SMS
· Executing the Organic growth strategy
· Experienced in using various analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush as well as working with marketing affiliate networks
· Should be conversant with Retargeting and Pragmatic display marketing as well as A/B testing
· Educated to degree level, ideally with a marketing qualification.
· The ideal candidate will be very proficient in English.
· Strong understanding of Google analytics and other online marketing tools
· Blog writing and Blogger outreach
· SEO, Display, SEM, SMM, Adwords, Analytics, Retargeting, Pragmatic, Affiliate Marketing, Webgains
· Telecoms or Travel Industry experience preferable
Salary depending on experience £40K - Would consider Full or Part Time (Salary pro rota)